Mad Ass Kebabs - Fast Main
Meat from Jacob’s Ladder Farms, veg from Perry Court Farm and Mad Ass chilli sauce.
Write a review
- Meat: minced beef or lamb, diced beef steak, lamb or chicken
- Veg: cauliflower, onions, par boiled new potatoes (halved if big) or cubes of par boiled potatoes, red peppers
- Bay leaves (optional)
- Woody bay branches or woody rosemary stems for skewers (optional)
- A jar of Mad Ass Mad-Rass, Mild Mole, De Arbol-ique (or your favourite Mad Ass sauce)
- A few lemons or limes
- Choose your favourite things to skewer. Cut into chunky kebaby hunks. Pop into a bowl.
- Tip in a slosh of Mad Ass sauce – a 30g jar is perfect for 2-3 servings of 2-3 kebabs each. If using mince, just mix the sauce right into the meat. Marinade for as little as 15 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Skewer. Stick some bay leaves between the various bits, if you like. Gloss each skewer with a little oil to help prevent sticking.
- Pop on the grill, under the oven grill or just in a oven heated to 220C/Gas 7. Cook unil nicely coloured, tender and cooked through, turning once or twice, about 20 minutes but keep an eye on them.
- Delicious with a large salad and the yogurt dressing above.
Crystal Palace Food Market https://crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/