Laura Earle’s Popeye Pasta - Kids
A brilliant way to get greens into little tums. Produce from Patchwork Farm, Perry Court Farm or Wild Country Organic + Mootown.
Write a review
- 225g fresh spinach, washed
- 40g pasta
- 15g butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, goat’s curd or greek yogurt
- 40g Bermondsey hard press or Gruyere (or a similar cheese)
- Cook the spinach according to the packet instructions or, if fresh, with just the water clinging to its leaves in a microwave or in a saucepan over a low heat until tender. Press out the excess water.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small frying pan and sauté the cooked spinach, combine the spinach with the milk and cheeses, and chop finely in a food processor.
- Mix with the cooked pasta.
Crystal Palace Food Market http://crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/