Carrot & Beetroot Salad with Ginger Dressing - Healthy
A quick and delicious salad to go with your burgers. Produce from Perry Court Farm & Wild Country Organics.
Write a review
- 1tbsp honey or agave
- 2 tbsp any fresh citrus juice
- 1tbsp cider, white wine or rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2cm piece peeled and grated ginger
- Peel and coarsely grate some carrots and beetroot.
- Make a dressing by mixing the honey or agave with the fresh citrus juice (lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange – whatever you’ve got or love), cider (or white wine or rice vinegar), sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger.
- Toss with the veg.
- Add some fresh herbs or salad leaves and toasted seeds or nuts.
Crystal Palace Food Market http://crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/