Baked Egg Cups – Sunday Brunch
Write a review
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tsp cheese, Mootown’s Luddesdown Goat’s cheese works a treat but any cheese will do – grate or dollop to suit the style of cheese
- A generous pinch of wild garlic, tarragon, chives or Jack-by-the-Hedge
- Buttered toast, to serve
- Heat your oven to 180˚C/Gas 4.
- Whisk your egg.
- Chop wild leaves or soft garden herbs like parsley, tarragon or chives.
- Fold the herbs through the egg mix. Season well.
- Pour into a small oven-proof ramekin. Dollop the cheese over top. Gently press the cheese into the egg mix a little.
- Bake in centre of oven, on a high shelf for 10-12 mins or until puffy and set.
Crystal Palace Food Market http://crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/