10min Cheat Strawberry Ice Cream - Fast Food
No fancy ice cream machine? Fear not, for this frozen berry beauty you only need a freezer. And by using coconut milk instead of cream, is good for vegans too. Produce from Brambletye & Hook Dairy.
Write a review
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- a splash of cream or coconut milk
- Trim the tops off the berries and roughly chop. Freeze until frozen solid.
- Break the frozen berries up and place in a food processor with the sugar and a drop of cream.
- Start the motor going on your food processor and trickle in more cream until the mix comes together.
- Take it slowly, though, and don't go mad with the cream as the berries will warm up as they churn, gently softening the mix to the most stunningly fresh homemade ice cream you'll ever dip your spoon into.
Crystal Palace Food Market http://crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/